YOUR PROFESSIONAL CAREER
We have been structural and project planners for demanding structural and civil engineering for more than 55 years. Our employees have been active in the offshore wind sector for over 10 years with a focus on structural design, loads, research and testing.
We are looking for new colleagues with an interest in our areas of expertise for long-term support of our company.
Structural engineer (m / f / d) structural engineering | Berlin
- Preparation of verifiable static calculations for demanding structural and civil engineering projects for the construction of new office and residential buildings, primarily in solid and steel construction
- Coordination with test and specialist engineers as well as executing companies
- Accompanying our construction department in the development of formwork and reinforcement plans
- Successfully completed studies in civil engineering at a TU / TH or FH as a Dipl.-Ing. (FH), M.Eng., Dipl.-Ing. or M.Sc., preferably with a specialization in structural engineering
- We are happy to build on young talent, i.e. Graduates are also welcome
- Good knowledge of MS Office (primarily Word and Excel)
- Good knowledge of dimensioning with the finite element method with the help of industry-standard software (such as Sofistik, InfoCad, Dlubal, Frilo or mb AEC)
- Friendly and confident demeanor, strong communication and team skills
- Fluent written and spoken German
- Demanding construction projects in national and European areas
- A collegial, interdisciplinary and international planning team
- A long-term professional perspective through an open-ended employment contract right from the start
- Support in your professional development through further training opportunities
- A performance-based remuneration
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents by email with details of your availability and the desired location in Berlin.
We are happy to answer your questions in advance by telephone.
Telephone 030 - 34 35 03 44
Student assistant (m / f / d) start immediately | Berlin
Collaboration and assistance in the following activities
- Creation of testable, static-design documents for demanding structural and civil engineering projects in new construction (Office and residential buildings) and when building in existing buildings
- Creation of mass determinations (excavation of earth, concrete volumes, reinforcing steel and structural steel masses)
- Creation of position and overview plans with the help of relevant CAD solutions, with the modern working method - Building Information Modeling - (BIM)
- Compilation of stats and plans for shipping
- General support for the project teams
- Master's degree with a completed bachelor's degree in civil engineering, preferably with the verdeepening in structural and civil engineering
- Friendly and confident appearance, communication, and team skills
- Fluent knowledge of German, spoken and written
- Advantages are: Knowledge of MS Office (primarily Word and Excel); as well as experience with static programs (e.g. Dlubal, Frilo, mb AEC) and / or CAD programs (e.g. AutoCAD, Revit, Allplan, Strakon)
- Demanding building projects in the national and international area
- Instructions for your optimal professional development
- Academic support in the preparation of your master's thesis
- A collegial, interdisciplinary, and international planning team
- Fixed monthly salary based on an above-average hourly wage
We look forward to receiving your complete application submissions by e-mail, stating your availability, to the e-mail address below.
We will be happy to answer your questions in advance by phone.
Telephone 030 - 34 35 03 44
Your future at
Demanding construction projects in the national and international area
long-term professional perspective
Collegial, interdisciplinary and international planning team
above average remuneration
Professional development through further training opportunities